|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Preferred gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Security deposit||One months rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Video Tour Available
- Close to Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton.
- 20 min drive to Toronto Premium Outlets
- 3 min walk to the bus Stop (Route 7 Harrison)
- Access to BBQ
- Dishwasher and on site laundry Available
- Access to Soccer Field, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts
- Amazing scenic view of the Escarpment and Optimist Park from the Porch and Balcony
- 1 Major Intersection from Milton District Hospital
- 1 Major intersection from Fire Station
- 1 Major intersection from Grocery stores and shopping plazas.
- Clean and spacious townhouse with shared kitchen, washroom, laundry and living areas.
- My house is fairly quiet, no kids, no pets, just a few house rules.
- The bedroom itself can be optionally furnished, but the rest of the house is fully furnished including appliances.
- First month and Last month required to reserve.
- Access to Garage
- The house is in a quiet friendly neighborhood, with lots of walking and bike trials for the nature lover and very close to Rattlesnake Point Conservation Area.
- Spare room for occasional guests to spend the night